Co-incidence organise sporadically public workshops open to anyone interested in learning and understanding more about their intuitive resource.
Please register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Essential first steps to develop your Intuition” (2 hours)
Co-incidence accompanies individuals and teams in the corporate and academic world to further explore and use their intuitive potential for both professional and personal development and advancement. The trainings usually start with a two hour introductory workshop where participants can learn and experience more consciously the essential first steps to develop their intuition.
- Explore and further understand your intuitive capacity. What is intuition? How can it be beneficial ?
- Get to know how your intuitive process works. How does the «little voice» resonate and function for you ?
- Use intuition more efficiently in your professional life. How to rely on intuition so it becomes a daily habit ?
Suitable for individuals wishing to improve their decision-making process, communication, and way of perceiving information.
Upcoming dates 2020
- Tuesday 31 March 2020, in Strasbourg, France, Hotel Graffalgar (in French, still seats available)
- Thursday 26th of March 2020 in Basel, Switzerland (still seats available)
- Thursday 6th of February 2020, 7 – 9 pm – Basel, Switzerland (full)
New Chapter “Intuition & Emotional Intelligence”
Together with Caroline de Stexhe, a seasoned Learning & Development professional passionate about Emotional Intelligence, we will guide you to identify and access those two powerful resources and use them in a more efficient and conscious way. We will focus notably on how to tap into Intuition and Emotional Intelligence to better understand yourself and others.
- Tuesday 5th May 2020, 7-9 pm in Basel, Switzerland (still seats available)
New Chapter “Intuitive Eating”
With Jennifer Bruner, Organizational Psychologist and Owner of Knead Good Food (www.kneadgood.ch). You were born with all of the understanding you need to eat intuitively. This interactive and delicious workshop will help you reconnect with that understanding and deepen the way you experience food through mind and body connection.
- Tuesday 19th May 2020, 7-9 pm in Basel, Switzerland (still seats available)
“I highly recommend this introductory workshop: in two hours, you get to know better & experience a key resource, rarely raised in the corporate world.”
Géraldine Mercier, Group Strategic Planning at Roche
«I keep a very rich and stimulating feeling. It allowed me to open to a new and complementary way of working and making decision. Since then, I let intuition come to me and I give it more weight. Charlotte’s workshop is engaging, fun and interactive. She spread seeds of empowerment around her!»
Annette Berthod Global PR Director at TAG Heuer